new to fitness pal :)

Options
Hi all! I'm kinda new to fitness pal. I joined a while back and just couldn't get into logging everything. I would forget or feel too embarrassed.

I hopped on the scale the yesterday and felt horrible by what I saw. I've been struggling with my weight for some time now but I just can't get motivated to do anything about it. I eat out a lot and never want to make time to work out.

I saw some of the results from people using MFP and I was inspired.

Now I just need motivation and support. Friends would be nice :)

Replies

• cls09
    cls09 Posts: 38
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! Welcome back!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Keep your diary private and log on everyday. We all have bad days but it doesn't mean stop. It is a learning process. Welcome and good luck.
  • nattylou90natt
    nattylou90natt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I was exactly the same, i just got bored but i have started today and will defs be sticking to it!
    Good luck =) x
  • judynunes
    judynunes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back feel free to add me !
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for support, feel free to add me!
  • melrd21
    melrd21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am doing the exact same thing as you are! I just started again today. Good Luck to you :)
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a lot of the same issues! I eat out nearly every day & until Christmas I didn't make time for working out! NOW I eat out but eat GOOD and I am working out every chance I get and loving it! SO I KNOW it can be done!!! Good luck to you!!!
  • ritakhatun
    Options
    hey im new to fitness pal too! :)
  • vbutterflies1983
    vbutterflies1983 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new also!
    I am excited but nervous about this whole thing, but I am ready for a change!
  • Bonniebigbutt
    Options
    I am new too. I got the app for fitness pal in July and stoppedmostly because I got busy and lazy. My daughter has high functioning autism and we have her on a gluten free-dairy-free diet. You would think I would be skinny but I am not. I know ridiculous amounts about food, nutrition and exercise but I stress eat. I owm my own buisness with my husband, too. Anyway life sucks and cookies taste good. Even gluten-free, dairy- free ones.
  • puzwuz1
    puzwuz1 Posts: 42
    Options
    Sent a request if you are interested in adding me. Would love to help you stay motivated while getting back into things. It is always nice and easier when we have the support of others going through the same things as us! Keep your head up and you will get where you want to be!
  • racheldebuc
    racheldebuc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im new too, my friend introduced me to this site and im really determined to lose the weight. Im sure youll do great!
  • cinthorc
    Options
    Good luck with everything, just joined myself.
  • RenaeDawn
    RenaeDawn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to Fitness Pal too! I guess it is making the first step into the new me! I found the site and figured why not! What have I got to lose?
  • rhodes2418
    Options
    I'm also back for a second time and really want to stick to it this time.

I have a new hobby riding horses and i want to be alot thiner to do it and get some confidence in myself.

But would also likes some help and in couragement also which I'm sure i will get here.

I eat when i shouldn't like everyone else and trying to stop that and make better choices. My trouble is i don't like alot of veg and they don't like me.

Any advice would be appreciated and if i had some friends i think that would help also.

Thanks,
  • bigglesinc
    Options
    Add me.

We can all do it with a little help :)