I'm new

Options
everyday it seems I go over on my protein i don't seem to have problems with the others hwo big of a deal is it, i manage to keep my calories down without a problem also HELP

Replies

• melissab
    melissab Posts: 17
    Options
    everyday it seems I go over on my protein i don't seem to have problems with the others hwo big of a deal is it, i manage to keep my calories down without a problem also HELP
  • papi71
    papi71 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello Mellisab,
    I had to start holding myself accountable for how i felt and looked ( can you belive that coming from a guy) , so a few days ago i joined my fitnesspal by recommendation of a friend and after logging in my nutritional STATS i have to agree with you that even i was exceeding my protein recommendations. After much thinking about this last night, it seems as though the point of doing what we have chosen to here is to really gain as much knowledge about nutrition as we can and ofcourse hold ourselves accoutable and really start reading those labels on what we PLAN to consume and not after the fact. Had i looked at the labels and calculated the protein amounts, i think i would have been more careful and informed. By the way my name is Nare.
    Good luck with meeting your Goals.
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!