Precision Nutrition

Options
I'm starting the Precision Nutrition program on Monday and was wondering if anyone had any insight on the program. Pretty much everything I've receieved thus far has just said to be patient and we'll tell you a lot more on Monday.

Anyone used this program?

Replies

• crossfitterwahine
    crossfitterwahine Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    bump? Anyone?
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it, but not sure I'd want to sign up for something that didn't at least provide an explanation of what was in store for me. How much are you paying for this service? Is there a reason you feel you need to follow a "program" rather than just track your calories and exercise?
  • crossfitterwahine
    crossfitterwahine Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I haven't signed up for it...yet. A friend on FB talked about it a little. I believe their hook is the small group coaching, daily check-ins and....a $25,000 prize for the greatest transformation.
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    duncanryan wrote: »
    I'm starting the Precision Nutrition program on Monday and was wondering if anyone had any insight on the program. Pretty much everything I've receieved thus far has just said to be patient and we'll tell you a lot more on Monday.

Anyone used this program?

I know your post is ancient, but did you complete the program? Recommendations?