I'm looking for a buddy :)

Options
My name is Audrey. I'm 26 years old and I'm making some huge changes. I'm looking for some friends so we can support each other through our weight loss journey. I'm in it for the long haul. My ultimate goal right now is to loose 40 pounds by July with an ultimate goal of 90 pounds. Go big or go home. Let's do this together!

Replies

• Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am new to this as well, and I am looking for friends who can help keep me motivated. :)
  • Hey, I'm 48 and have a son in Afghanistan. I lost 62 lbs last year, partially with the help of my lapband (surgery 7/29/11). Am trying to get to a goal of 150 lbs, and am 198 right now. I'll be anyone's buddy! :)
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm Kim and I'm 26 years old, I've got 53lbs to lose and I'm hoping to lose that by summer but would be happy if by this time next year I'd reached my target weight :) Feel free to add me :)
  • Missisnotmyfirstname
    Options
    Also new! I've been tracking for about three weeks and will actually get a grip on doing this properly now Christmas and New Year are over!

Feel free to add, I'm sure we can support each other!
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    I'm in...!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, im looking to shrink down too and just discovered how good a slow cooker is for making healthy meals to aid me :)
  • deltagreen
    deltagreen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic! Thank you to everyone who is adding me!!
  • deltagreen
    deltagreen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I do love my slow cooker.
  • Taylor4687
    Options
    Hey everyone, i'm 24 years old and I'm looking to make some major lifestyle changes as well. I'm starting off with an ultimate goal of losing 20 lbs by my 25th birthday. Just looking for a buddy as well for some motivation and so we can share tips on working out & eating healthy :)
  • smoothg8r
    smoothg8r Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. I've been on my fitness march for the last 16 months. I lost a total of 84 pounds before December of 2010. managed to gain a few back between Jan '11 and Nov '11(about 15). Got refocused again in November 2011 and have dropped 6 back off. More importantly to me is that Iv'e dropped 5% body fat in that time while adding muscle mass. Its a tough road. We all need help to keep us on track at times. :smile:
  • mmunnings48
    Options
    Hi am also 48 and today is my first day! I'm looking for friends for moral support and willing to give some too. My first BIG goal is to be 200 pounds. My first small goal is to make it through a week of eating healthy and exercising.

Marjie
  • sasseee_tre
    Options
    Hi!25 year old looking to lost 25 before my 26th Bday in July.Add me.I could use the support!
  • mariopayan
    mariopayan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Audrey!

I'm also new to MFP.

I'm 30 yo and looking to lose some pounds.

Feel free to add me.
  • elimin8thew8
    elimin8thew8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Audrey! I, too, am looking for some friends to inspire, motivate, and challenge me through this journey. Please feel free to add me.
  • IronCrossFitness
    Options
    would love to be your buddy :D look me up:smile:
  • aps85
    aps85 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Audrey! I'm Audrey!! :D
    I'm making some huge changes in my life as well!
    I've lost a good bit of weight so far, but my goal is still 40 lbs. away!
    I would LOVE some mutual support!
  • ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Audrey! I would love to have a buddy keep my motivated!

I have tried this site a couple of times but with a crazy schedule, it became hard to stay motivated.
  • IronCrossFitness
    Options
    add me look me up feel free! :D Nanc
  • IronCrossFitness
    Options
    Hey I am looking for buddies to support with look me up and I will post some of my pics I was 205 at one time now 165 workin on the last 20 join me :happy: Nanc
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Been here a while. I'm a nut who is fat and old (41) who for Christmas bought myself an entry into a triathlon. I'm down 51 lbs, and want to lose another 60 before the tri on Aug 12th.
    So, I am extremely motivated. I figure the more people who know, the more I HAVE to do this!