New to the Boards, if Not to MyFitnessPal

Options
I'm not new in the sense that I've been logging my nutrition and exercise on MyFitnessPal for a while. I have seen some success so far, but the going has been slow! I'm usually not one to do message boards, but I think the support is one of the components that I'm missing, and hopefully it will help motivate me to further success! Thus, I am finally introducing myself to these boards!

Just a little bit about me: I'm a graduate student in my mid-20s, married, and looking for ways to maintain a healthier lifestyle. Last summer my husband and I started running together, and so far I've gone from being not able to run a 12-minute mile in high school to being able to run a few miles in a row without stopping. Other than the running, usually doing Wii (Wii fit, EA sports active II, Zumba II, My fitness coach) or workout videos at home. Obviously with the supply I have I've been trying to lose weight for a while! Dieting has not been very successful, as my hubby is quite the foodie and an excellent cook, but we've been tweaking our meals for better portion control and healthier options. Always on the lookout for tasty recipes to try!

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone through board posts & being friends!