NSV - And it never occurred to me!

I HAD to buy new underwear! Hahahahaha :laugh:

Replies

• chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    I NEED to buy new underwear LOL but I can't afford to at the moment so I'm praying they stay in place!
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Stop wearing them. Go commando.....
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    I'm with ya, except I haven't bought new yet - just throwing away each pair as I take them off if they are too big. If I keep this up I'm going to HAVE to go commando!
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Me too last week! I was like..damn, my undies are too big.. its the little things that make you go hmmmm...
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 99 Member
    I had to buy new ones too, two sizes smaller than I had before, from xl to med. It's crazy. Figured I should get something that would make me look good. Decided to go with boxer briefs since I haven't worn those before, really confortable and emphasize certain areas for the ladies.
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Stop wearing them. Go commando.....

done it for years, i dont think i can go back now :heart:
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    I had to buy new ones too, two sizes smaller than I had before, from xl to med. It's crazy. Figured I should get something that would make me look good. Decided to go with boxer briefs since I haven't worn those before, really confortable and emphasize certain areas for the ladies.

My boyfriend lost about 70 pounds this year - and I got him to switch to the boxer briefs -- it's true - us ladies do love them.... ;)
  • mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    once you quit wearing them....boy, is it difficult to get used to the feeling of having them on! i HATE grunders! :wink:
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 99 Member

My boyfriend lost about 70 pounds this year - and I got him to switch to the boxer briefs -- it's true - us ladies do love them.... ;)

Well that's nice to know that you ladies do love them ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!