Sisterhood HCP Week 7

Options
Good morning everyone!
I'm starting this, but haven't weighed yet, gotta get out the door to check cows. :happy: Hope everyone does well!!

Replies

• PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    I'm starting this, but haven't weighed yet, gotta get out the door to check cows. :happy: Hope everyone does well!!
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I was 195 last week and am down 3 lbs to 192 this week! I also went to my personal trainer today. It had been 6 months since she did her initial evaluation. The scary thing is I had gained 10 lbs since she did that eval. Anyway I had improved in all areas. I lost weight, my body fat percentage went down 10 %, I was able to do more push ups and sit ups, I was more flexable and even was not breathing super heavy after a 3 min step test! I was just so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • thompsons81702
    Options
    Also don't know how many of you saw this what I posted Saturday. If you are not doing measurments you really should. Here are my before and 8 week meanurments. OK so I started January 5th. Here were my starting Stats and the goal I had set for April 5th. Well needless to say I met my goals a whole month early. So I will be setting some new goals later today. Also I updated my pictures on my profile. You should look at the difference in just 8 weeks. I am amazed!

January 5, 2009 April 5, 2009 February 28, 2009
    Weight Before 221 Desired 195 After 194
    BMI Before35.7 Desired 31.5 After 31.3
    Chest Before40.5 Desired 38 After 38.5
    Waist(low) Before46 Desired 42 After 42.5
    Waist(actual)Before 48 Desired 44 After 42.5
    Hips Before 45 Desired 44 After 42.5
    Thigh Before 26 Desired 25 After 23
    Bicep Before 13.5 Desired 13 After 13

So the grand total weight loss is 27 lbs and the total inches lost is 17!
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Hello hello!

Down two pounds to 165 :happy: Now i just have to keep it up this week,even though I am done writing my paper, I still have a research test thursday night and I take the first part of the bar on Sat morning :noway: . So my 24 hr days are packed this wk, I am hoping I will be able to keep up my workouts :tongue:

Thompsons You are amazing! and the pics look fabulous, I can def see a difference! I am goin to have to measure this wk.

Kacee- have fun with the cows this morning, just think of it as a little extra workout before your weigh in :bigsmile:

Hope everyone has a great day :drinker:
  • missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    Options
    Hello all! As I said before I am around every day but I just haven't been posting much. I enjoy seeing how everyone is doing though - thompsons, you are doing awesome - so proud of you! I will be weighing in when I go to work in an hour-ish. I'm hoping to have lost that two pounds I gained last week but I know I'm pmsing. As emotional as I've been lately with stuff in my life, I think I've been doing okay with my food so that's good. Normally I would be eating everything in sight thinking 'who cares anyway' so that's a big big thing for me. I'm getting excited about buying a bike and can't wait for this stupid winter to be over so I can bike to work every day!!!

Take care everyone and I'll be back on here soon I promise!
  • missmez
    Options
    Oh, and Pepamint - was going to say yesterday.... LOVE your pics of your walk in the snow with your mom!
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Pepamint - was going to say yesterday.... LOVE your pics of your walk in the snow with your mom!

:flowerforyou: thank you :flowerforyou:
    i have more but the snow is making the comp act up so happy you love them

ps im really nervous about weigh in how is this the begining of week 7 are we really almost up to 2 month mark wow
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I'm down to 198, so 1lb lost. ^^

Only 3 more till I reach my end of March goal. :bigsmile:

- And I'm sorry I don't post much everyone, I'm gonna work on that. :flowerforyou:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    I am down 2.6 pounds thats more than 2 and a half pounds this week im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited im on cloud nine :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: i think it was cutting the cheese out completly this week (i will slowly let myself have maybe twice a week cheese but i am gonna try at least one more week with out cheese my goal was one month but i love it too much)

there are no words ive lost 2.6 pounds in a week and i am officially at 10 pounds lost (i could cry im so happy) ten pounds in less then two months i couldnt have imagines anything better im so happy but remember everyone slow and steady wins the race so no matter how we do dont give up just pick yourself up dust yourself off and start a new week with fresh eyes.

this week - 2.6 pounds :love:
    in 6 weeks - 10 pounds :love:

xoxo
    (ari)
    tortoise
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning, everyone!!! It sounds like everybody is doing soooo great!!!
    Christine-Your stats are awesome!!! I'm so happy for you.

I'm at my parent's house this morning... I had to stay the night because my mom had to drive to Anchorage for a doctor's appointment, and I watched after my grandfather. When I weighed myself on their scale, it's a 6 pound difference. I find that impossible to believe, so I am waiting until I get home to post how much I actually weigh... I have a feeling it's only going to be a pound or 2...:grumble:

I'll check back with you all later!!!

P.S. I played volleyball last night, and I burned over 1,000 calories in 2 hours!!!
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Pep- GREAT job! I too cannot cut out cheese, but I am slowly working on cutting out bread (i already cut out pasta). It's difficult for me to eat a salad or cooked veggies without cheese :ohwell: Hopefully I will able to follow your lead with the six wks and ten pounds, I cant wait to be in the 150's!

Resa- That is awesome to have burned 1000 calories....you never know that extra exercise could give you a huge loss :drinker:

Christine- are you doing the couch to 5k on a treadmill or outside?

Great job so far everyone :flowerforyou:
  • pepamint83
    Options
    Pep- GREAT job! I too cannot cut out cheese, but I am slowly working on cutting out bread (i already cut out pasta). It's difficult for me to eat a salad or cooked veggies without cheese :ohwell: Hopefully I will able to follow your lead with the six wks and ten pounds, I cant wait to be in the 150's!

Great job so far everyone :flowerforyou:

it as definetly hard to cut cheese out im not gonna lie but i had fish and chicken and chicken pattied from morning star farm and this week im gonna have tofu which i love...if you need recipe helps im really good and so is my mother. as for the bread im on low carb so thats not an issue i only eat brown rice low carb tortillas and this low carb bread and buns my mother found (you need any help just ask thats what i am here for :bigsmile: ) you can do it its baby steps thats what im learning.

thanks for the support im sooo happy :bigsmile:
  • missmez
    Options
    MMMMMMM Cheeeeeese! Can't do it. Can't cut it out. :ohwell:

Anyway, happy to report - down one pound. I'm happy with that since I'm clearly bloated with pms water! Yay me! Yay everyone! Awesome Ari with your almost 3 lb weight loss this week! :bigsmile:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Ugh... It's my TOM, to... I have to force myself to do exercise when it happens... Hey, do you think we're all going to be on the same schedule, like women who live together? I feel sorry for Mister Sister, if that's the case:noway:
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Pep- What type of fish do you cook. I got some grilled talapia the other day but I havent tried it yet. I am not the biggest fan of the fishy flavor so I have a hard time eating fish.
  • MissResa
    Options
    If you don't care for really strong fish, try halibut. I don't know how spendy it is where you live... In Alaska, we get it during the fishing season, but it isn't fishy at all and is super easy to cook. Pretty much any white fish is good...
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Oooo Ill have to try it. How do you prepare it?>
  • thompsons81702
    Options
    Oooo Ill have to try it. How do you prepare it?>
    I am doing the couch to 5 k on the tredmil. I am on week 4 this week. It is kicking my butt. I am not sure if I will be able to run the whole 5 k because it is the end of this month. I think I will cut my time though. I plan on running then walking just like in the program. I walked one in October and finnished in 50 min. I hope to cut at least 5 min off that, maybe more. Then we have a 5 k in July and I want to run that one!

Also I eat Haddock(SP?). It is also a white fish and I love it! I hate fishy taste and smell. I probably don't cook it the heathiest way but I bake it in the over with a little bit of butter on top and it is so good and flakey.
  • thompsons81702
    Options
    Yay! I know last week you mentioned you were worried about tettering with your weight since you had gotten to 199. You made it you officially are out of the 200's. I think you will make your goal for sure!
  • thompsons81702
    Options
    I am down 2.6 pounds thats more than 2 and a half pounds this week im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited im on cloud nine :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: i think it was cutting the cheese out completly this week (i will slowly let myself have maybe twice a week cheese but i am gonna try at least one more week with out cheese my goal was one month but i love it too much)

there are no words ive lost 2.6 pounds in a week and i am officially at 10 pounds lost (i could cry im so happy) ten pounds in less then two months i couldnt have imagines anything better im so happy but remember everyone slow and steady wins the race so no matter how we do dont give up just pick yourself up dust yourself off and start a new week with fresh eyes.

this week - 2.6 pounds :love:
    in 6 weeks - 10 pounds :love:

xoxo
    (ari)
    tortoise
    Yay Congrats! I know how much it means to see the scale move. So did you weigh before your cardio or earlier? Just curious if that is the difference. Also looks like you and your Mom had fun walking in the snow!