Starting Over!

Options
Okay so its a new year and I was doing pretty great on this whole lifestyle change thing! And then all of my routines changed for a few weeks as winter break started and my self control went somewhere! So Im getting it back but it sucks to have to start all over again! Luckily I only gained like 2 pounds back and kept the rest off but still! Who wants to be friends?!

Replies

• eochoa
    eochoa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you, i lost a total of 50lbs then i started school full time again on top of juggling a 2yr old and 40hrs of work... i just gained 10lbs back...i really need to get back... but i like you i have minimal friends on here... i think i need more support to keep me motivated... add me we can be friends :)
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, but unsure of what I'm weighing at the minute. I'm just gonna gulp water all day long for this week and weigh in next week! Christmas, New Year and my birthday all get in the way, but onwards and upwards! Back on track, best of luck :drinker:
  • dmaffy
    dmaffy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    In the same boat too.... feel less inclined in the winter months as you can cover up with big jumpers and coats. Feel free to add xx