**wishful thinking**

Options
Wouldn't it be nice if instead of our bodies "holding on" to all that extra stuff we eat...we could just poop it out? laugh if you will but i'm serious. So ok, we eat too much at dinner, no biggie, we'll just poop out the extra stuff. Lunch too big? no biggie, bathroom break! regretting that honey bun? no worries!

I'm not talking about use of laxatives. I'm talking about our bodies saying "ok. I've had all the calories I need to stay strong and healthy. The rest of ya, well...you tasted good but BUH BYE!"

...."natural pooping", if you will.

haha.

Replies

• EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Yeah it'd be nice if the body just held onto the amount fat body fat it needs and got rid of any excess food. I'm sure that in 200 years they'd have bred us to have that ability :P
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    Yeah it'd be nice if the body just held onto the amount fat body fat it needs and got rid of any excess food. I'm sure that in 200 years they'd have bred us to have that ability :P

i doubt that. I totally thought by now we'd have flying cars. a "Jetson" type life style.
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options

i doubt that. I totally thought by now we'd have flying cars. a "Jetson" type life style.