Another do you see the difference thread

Options
2»

Replies

• suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I totally see a difference!!! Itty bitty waist, wow!!! But also, the arms, especially the triceps are more toned. The tummy pooch is gone. Your butt is more toned and so are your legs. You really look great and can see the difference! Keep up the good work~
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Girl please.... Your butt, hips, tummy and waist are a LOT smaller! You are kicking butt and your work is showing :) Is it wrong if I say I'm jealous of your butt? Because it's true. What I would give to have a tiny waist like yours :)
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    wow i can see the difference in your stomach, arms, and back. you look really great!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    you look good girl! i see a difference in your stomach and back and waist! :smile:
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yet another reason why i love this site. Thanks guys. You are so kind x
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Girl please.... Your butt, hips, tummy and waist are a LOT smaller! You are kicking butt and your work is showing :) Is it wrong if I say I'm jealous of your butt? Because it's true. What I would give to have a tiny waist like yours :)

Your butt looks good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!