Men stay away lol....

Options
So I've fallen off the track...I've been on this site for over 6 months lost lots of weight have gained 8 pounds back.....Men are confusing me right now to be quite honest with all of ya....

I'm doing this for me and my health and I'm the most important person in my life.....so I'm sitting here drinking my protien smoothie heading to the gym soon.... I moved my ticker back to acknowledge my weight gain....I'm ready to go!

However back to the topic of men.....what I have discovered lately about dating again after a marriage is that men are still confusing that they don't always say what they mean to say and I have to relax......

DATING SUCKS....

Everyone have a great day!

Replies

• shasha_84
    shasha_84 Posts: 170
    Options
    Dating does suck! haha
    Sorry about your weight gain, youll get it done though. Keep at it :)
  • MoonShadow_1au
    MoonShadow_1au Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Not only do we not say what we mean but we also do not understad what we say.

If you can figure us out please let us know :)

and yes, focus on doing this for you, go girl !!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    The less you concern yourself with trying to figure things out, the better. Truly. Even if they're not willing to admit it, men love when you don't give a fck about what they're doing.

- get hobbies, lots of them
    - cultivate closer bonds with people you know
    - create new bonds with people you don't know
    - volunteer your time
    - spend time by yourself thinking

You, too, can genuinely not care. There's more to life than having a partner. Enjoy it! Good luck.
  • bmontano
    bmontano Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Dating does suck! Lol It causes you to get distracted and off track. It's happened to me, and I gained 5 pounds because of all the stress from guys these days... haha But once you get back on track you will feel better =) You have lost so much weight! Great job, keep it up!!
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    The less you concern yourself with trying to figure things out, the better. Truly. Even if they're not willing to admit it, men love when you don't give a fck about what they're doing.

- volunteer your time

You, too, can genuinely not care. There's more to life than having a partner. Enjoy it! Good luck.

OMG I'm loving it actually and am doing all of those things....love my friends sooo much and meeting new people and trying new things...you know it girl!
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the weight gain...
    Dont worry about men worry about you, get back to you and everything else will fall into place :-)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    ...men are still confusing that they don't always say what they mean to say...
    Or, they don't always say what you thought they said.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    † raises fingers. †
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Girl, I know what you mean...dating has me so stressed out this week. I have been an emotional train wreck. I have been dating a guy for a couple of months and am really starting to fall for him. I know he really likes me, but seems so into his own life that I am not sure how he feels about me for sure. Trying to stay away this week and get my head straight - and hoping he'll miss me! I don't like being the vunerable one, I always like to have the control.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

- volunteer your time

These are great ideas, no matter what your marital status is. I'm married, and I still need some time to do fun things all by my lonesome.
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I hate dating. So much. It's just the first date that gets me. I get horrible anxiety over it for days! I lose sleep! But the second I get there, it's fine. I'm pretty sure I'm not at all normal.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options

- volunteer your time

OMG I'm loving it actually and am doing all of those things....love my friends sooo much and meeting new people and trying new things...you know it girl!
    That's awesome! The challenge is keeping those things above potential boyfriends, and later on, at least equal in importance. When you have other things to occupy your time, you have less time to over-analyze guys.
  • Jd1360
    Jd1360 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Not only do we not say what we mean but we also do not understad what we say.

If you can figure us out please let us know :)

and yes, focus on doing this for you, go girl !!

Bahah!! That cracked me up!
  • MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    :frown: DITTO!!!
    I thought i was the only one that has thw WORST luck with men. As much as i try to stay focused they always get the best of me. Thankfully i havent gained more than like three lbs these few months but im emotionally all over the place. I cant figure out whether im truly cared for or just being used.
    Girl, I know what you mean...dating has me so stressed out this week. I have been an emotional train wreck. I have been dating a guy for a couple of months and am really starting to fall for him. I know he really likes me, but seems so into his own life that I am not sure how he feels about me for sure. Trying to stay away this week and get my head straight - and hoping he'll miss me! I don't like being the vunerable one, I always like to have the control.