Irritated this morning

Options
GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
I found out my soon to be ex is going to Daytona Beach for Bike Week...must be nice to be able to piss off and do nothing for a whole week. It just makes me mad that seemingly I'm the only one making sacrifices for OUR children. I hope it rains and he has a crappy time.:explode:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I found out my soon to be ex is going to Daytona Beach for Bike Week...must be nice to be able to piss off and do nothing for a whole week. It just makes me mad that seemingly I'm the only one making sacrifices for OUR children. I hope it rains and he has a crappy time.:explode:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    haha, For your sake, I hope it rains too!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Ughhhh i sooo hear you on that one... interesting how the only time they are around is when its CONVENIENT for them.... i hate useless men... I will cross my fingers it rains too.... and if we are lucky it will snow in daytona on the days he is there :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

I'll be in your shoes so very soon.

Just take solace in knowing your children will ALWAYS remember how Mom was there and Dad was too busy off living his own self-centered life.
    Because I was that kid -- and I remember it all, and love my mother to no end for the sacrifices she made for us kids.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    And I will totally do my patented RAIN DANCE for bike week, just for you!! :wink:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I hope he catches something (not life threatening, but somewhat painful, maybe something that makes him throw up for a couple of weeks) :wink: . Rain is just unfair as it would bother all the GOOD people who go, if he catches something, nobody's hurt but him, and nobody else has to be bothered.

I remember what he put you through lady. I think this is fitting punishment (not ENOUGH, but a good start).
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Dont think of it that way I know it hurts now but believe me he is the loser here ( probably more ways than one) but you have your girls, cherish every moment I know its an old saying but they do grow up so fast.....and I know I rasied my daughter alone for 10 years then she got married and moved away...:sad: :sad so yes cherish every moment...
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I hope he catches something (not life threatening, but somewhat painful, maybe something that makes him throw up for a couple of weeks) :wink: . Rain is just unfair as it would bother all the GOOD people who go, if he catches something, nobody's hurt but him, and nobody else has to be bothered.

I remember what he put you through lady. I think this is fitting punishment (not ENOUGH, but a good start).

I like how you think!

GTO, I feel for you, But like Lauren said your girls will remember and appreciate your being the stable one. Mine are both adults now but I remember those years of thinking just once I'd like to be the one to blow off life. I'm glad I didn't. Hang in there. and keep remembering you are better off without him.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

Really awful horrible food poisoning would be perfect.
    And then a bout of the flu.
    Followed by a case of the sniffles... the ones that leave your nose raw and sore.

LMAO. :laugh: Now I am going to get all I am wishing upon him!!! OH NOES!!! :noway:
  • jackeh
    Options

Followed by a case of the sniffles... the ones that leave your nose raw and sore.

LMAO. :laugh: Now I am going to get all I am wishing upon him!!! OH NOES!!! :noway:

a bout of the diaherrea on top of that ... the kind that gives you cramps so bad it makes you shiver... and the burning ring of fire that follows:laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options

a bout of the diaherrea on top of that ... the kind that gives you cramps so bad it makes you shiver... and the burning ring of fire that follows:laugh:

How about the runs and the pukers at the same time? Can't get up off the toilet, head hanging in the garbage can? And the maid walking in because he didn't answer her knock and seeing him in all his glory!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

How about the runs and the pukers at the same time? Can't get up off the toilet, head hanging in the garbage can? And the maid walking in because he didn't answer her knock and seeing him in all his glory!

LMAO :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh:
    I guess I was including both those scenarios in "the flu".
    :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Too funny. If this doesn't cheer you up GTO, I don't know what will!
  • jackeh
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    I have an ex who refuses to pick up his son every second weekend... i think he deserves some of this "flu" too :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I have an ex who refuses to pick up his son every second weekend... i think he deserves some of this "flu" too :laugh: :laugh:

I suddenly feel like making voodoo dolls.... :devil:
  • jackeh
    Options

wouldnt that be awesome... "oh whats that, you cant pick up your son this weekend because you want to go out drinking with the boys?" .... wheres my voodoo doll... time to inflict a little pink eye, with some diahereah and top it all off with a little chlamydia:laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

wouldnt that be awesome... "oh whats that, you cant pick up your son this weekend because you want to go out drinking with the boys?" .... wheres my voodoo doll... time to inflict a little pink eye, with some diahereah and top it all off with a little chlamydia:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Like Banksie said, if this doesn't lift GTO's mood a little, nothing will.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Well, that sucks that the jerk (cause I remember some of the posts about him) gets to be enjoying his free time so much.

Do something fun/nice for yourself and your kiddos during that time.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Make sure that when it comes child support time he can`t ever afford to walk outside his house except for work.:drinker:
  • jackeh
    Options
    Make sure that when it comes child support time he can`t ever afford to walk outside his house except for work.:drinker:

the sad part is thats easier said than done.... I have yet to see any child support and mine has been out of my house for 7 years ... started a new family .... unfortunately its the sad reality of the system:noway: