Looking for friends to share the weight loss journey with...

Options
Hi !!! My name is Destinee and I have decided I need to buckle down and lose the weight I have said i needed to lose for years.
I have a 8 year old daughter who is my whole world. I've dedicated basically all of my spare time to taking her to her activities, Cheer-leading, Dance, Gymnastics etc and in the process I've stopped focusing on me. I've tired to lose the weight before but I've always fell short, I'm determined to finally do something for myself and buckle down and finally shed the pounds so that I can be happy with myself and the way I look again !! My goal is to lose 40 pounds.....Would love to share ideas and recipes and be able to get and give the support to others who want to do the same! Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey!

Replies

• JessicaEBanks
    Options
    Hi. I am new to this as well. I am currently looking to lose between 10 and 15 pounds, and like you I have given up my life for my kids. However, I realize they are modeling their lifestyles after the things I am teaching them now so I need to literally shape up. I would love to share recipes and other tips with you. I wish you the best of luck!

Jess