fantasy adventure?

Options

Replies

• HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Travel the world with my sweetheart....
    checking out castles, natural wonders, museums, etc.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    When I first moved to Alaska, it was my dream to someday stand at the top of Mt. McKinley. I think I may settle for the summit of several smaller mountains.
  • evertongirl
    evertongirl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Run the London marathon in under 4 hours - I will do it one day:happy:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    A ten day African Safari.....
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    Great topic!
    I would love to run marathons and mountain climb! I would love to do cross country backpacking trips! :bigsmile:
  • jlhanks
    jlhanks Posts: 33
    Options
    I've always wanted to swim with dolphins!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    My big one would be to take a trip to the Moon and stay at the Lunar Hilton. Don't expect anyone will do that in my lifetime - so, a more realistic one - Spend my retirement traveling, lots of it on my bike.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Mine is to complete the Grouse Grind without killing myself, LOL
  • firedudecndn
    Options
    I'm planning on racing the tour divide race in 2013. It runs between Banff Canada and the Mexican border. 2700 miles by mountain bike, on your own, self supported. It crosses the continental divide about 21 times and has 200 000 feet of climbing all on bike.
    As training for that I'm racing in the American Birkiebiner xc ski race this February. 54 kms of classic skiing through Wisconsin.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I want to hike the appalachian trail, but not alone and not in winter! :)

Ditto
  • paigeifyouplease
    Options
    Would love to be able to just walk the hills around my home without getting winded. Baby steps :)
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    go to space and orbit the earth :smile:
  • tomasart
    tomasart Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I want to look the look of course, but to surf off a gorgeous pacific island beach somewhere. Fall in love with a island girl, and be forced by shipwreck to stay there with her, and live off pineapple, fish and all that in a bag...Hey, it's my fantasy lol
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    To load my motorcycle in a van and travel the country looking for good roads to ride my bike on. On day I will do this.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    To be healthy man and spend as much time as I can with my girls and their children. That my friend is why I am here and it is a fantasy now but I am in the process of making it a reality!!!
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    good thread...ima go ride the tree top zip lines...very realistic...cant wait :D always wanted to and wasnt allowed, so heck yeah, ima totally do it on my vaca in the spring
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    to actually be able to finish 30DS without hunting down jillian and punching her in the face
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Sine we are talking "fantasy" I'd like to travel the whole of time & space in a little blue box with a mad alien man with a silly little sonic screwdriver..

On a real note, I'd love to go on a ghost hunt with professionals. & backpack across Europe.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    One of my fantasies would be to travel to Europe, go find some romantic castle ruins somewhere, and f**k a sexy guy in the moonlight. Oh wait...you said a fantasy..that will be a reality any minute..so..lets see..*thinking* I'll get back to you.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Mine is simply to go to Vegas...experience the lights...the sounds..the sights...