I'm another newbie!

cookydt
cookydt Posts: 45 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi...I just started this yesterday and love it already! It is so easy to work with.
I'm hoping to become an active member. I still haven't figured out how to get my ticker going. I've tried and tried.....any suggestions?:drinker:

Replies

• cookydt
    Hi...I just started this yesterday and love it already! It is so easy to work with.
    I'm hoping to become an active member. I still haven't figured out how to get my ticker going. I've tried and tried.....any suggestions?:drinker:
  • welcome :flowerforyou: and I see your ticker so I guess you figured it out!!! congrats on making the first step in the right direction!!!! :bigsmile:
  • cookydt
    Yes, I didn't know it was on until I did an actual post. I am not exactly computer literate!:tongue:
    I'm off to a good start food and exercise-wise...can't wait to see some results!
  • Welcome. I am new too. Glad to see you are on. My daughter montanamomma signed me up lat night
    but I like everything I have seen so far. Hope to hear more about your progress as time goes on
  • :ohwell: Hello to other confused new comers. I am a old lady trying to figure out all the tricks on the computer by myself. I'm burning calories doing that, but it takes my mind off eating.
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Welcome!!! :glasses: Join in and have fun!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
This discussion has been closed.