Any Military Wives?

Options
13»

Replies

• SP00KSH0WBABY
    Options
    Hi there! My hubby left about 4 months ago for his year tour in Afghanistan... I am having a REALLY hard time staying motivated, exercising and especially eating right. Maybe we can get each other through this!!! You're doing the right thing by being ahead of the game.. in 2 months my husband comes home for R&R for 2 weeks and I'm 20 pounds over weight!!! ughhh :(
  • jenniferedwards123
    jenniferedwards123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list! I am currently an army wife to hubs for the past 11 years. He did 8 years in the marines, 6 mos in the AFR and transferred to the active army when he couldnt find a job. We are at Fort Riley right now.
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yep. Hubby's in the Army. Glad to see so many of you - even with Chicago's population, it seems rare to meet one. Please feel free to add me too.
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Another Air Force wife here :) feel free to add me.
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My husband is in the AF as well. I'm jealous...we just left Hampton Roads in July. I had no idea I'd miss it there so much.

My inlaws are there after my father-in-law retired from the Air Force, beautiful area!
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    My hubby is in the Army and I am in the Air Force... because of our jobs we are living in two different states for the time being. :sad:
    We have been long distance for a little over a year and have about another year left to go before I separate and move to be with him. We see each other every 5-6 weeks on average, not including time when we are deployed... which is A LOT! haha

It's difficult, but I find that being able to fend for myself in terms of gym time and meal planning helps keep me in shape. Gotta find a silver lining somewhere right?
  • actgirlinfl
    Options
    I'd love some military wives to lose weight with! I am a navy wife currently in Tampa FL.
  • CassieLyle
    Options
    My sons dad is a Marine.. we were married for 6 yrs and 4 deployments but divorced after he got out..