Feeling incredibly guilty!

Options
carajo
carajo Posts: 532 Member
So i was so proud of myself last night, i finished logging everything for the day, and was right on my calories.......then some friends stopped by with a TON of munchies to watch football...my friend was so proud of this cream cheese and veggie pizza she made i had to eat a piece( and yes i said cream cheese ahhh!!) after that i thought what the heck so i had some chex muddy buddies..the kind with chocolate, peanut butter...i won't go on......needless to say i went to bed feeling ill, and so mad at myself i sabotaged my day:grumble: I don't know why i do that i just feel horrid afterward!!!!!

Replies

• carajo
    Options
    So i was so proud of myself last night, i finished logging everything for the day, and was right on my calories.......then some friends stopped by with a TON of munchies to watch football...my friend was so proud of this cream cheese and veggie pizza she made i had to eat a piece( and yes i said cream cheese ahhh!!) after that i thought what the heck so i had some chex muddy buddies..the kind with chocolate, peanut butter...i won't go on......needless to say i went to bed feeling ill, and so mad at myself i sabotaged my day:grumble: I don't know why i do that i just feel horrid afterward!!!!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    When I do that I find myself asking myself "was it really THAT good?" We all fight the same battle. Just put your armour back on and get ready to battle today! The guilt will be gone tomorrow!!
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    oh man... Saturday my Husband's buddies came over and they all wanted popcorn and m&m's, Chocolate chip cookies (fresh gooey warm cookies mmmmm), root beer floats and pizza. The worst part about it was i was in the kitchen making all this. I was happy too... but it wasn't easy.
    I served to men first than tried to limit myself to one cookie and some popcorn... than I ate an orange. I told myself "it's not for me... it's for them"
  • theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    i hate how i feel after i "splurge" like that.

so anytime i think i might break i ask myself if i really want to feel like that. is that 2 min of yummyness going to be worth a whole night of guilt??

sometimes.. honestly.. the answer is... YES!! IM HAVING IT I DONT CARE!!!

lol

but i try to remind myself of how i feel afterwards.

and then i'll chew some gum.
  • williamsknollfarm
    Options
    Join the club...I just had to make homemade hamburgers last night and some organic french fries & of course to wash that down...a couple of beers!!! Argh...gained a half a pound... but today is a new day and we are all going to go up and down and learn from our mistakes...no one is perfect and eventually we will all meet our goals...

Now for lunch some yogurt and steamed brocolli... (thats almost as good as a hamburger right?) :bigsmile:
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yeah. You said it. I have done this for the past 3 days. and I was doing so good. So oday I am continuing and I will make sure that this time I stick to it!!!!
  • carajo
    Options
    It's GREAT to hear i'm not hte only one who has total melt downs:happy: It's a new day and a new week...I am goin gto make this one a little more positive!
  • carajo
    Options
    Join the club...I just had to make homemade hamburgers last night and some organic french fries & of course to wash that down...a couple of beers!!! Argh...gained a half a pound... but today is a new day and we are all going to go up and down and learn from our mistakes...no one is perfect and eventually we will all meet our goals...

Now for lunch some yogurt and steamed brocolli... (thats almost as good as a hamburger right?) :bigsmile:
    That was funny....yeah I spend Friday night washing down beers AHH!! I think the weekend in a whole was a nightmare....I just had some low fat ice cream to wash down my lunch will i ever learn:bigsmile: