Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Third Time Lucky!

Hey guys, I posted a similar topic some weeks back. I lost about 8 pounds since then but then Christmas struck and I gained 7 pounds in a week. I know some of that is potentially water weight from huge amounts of junk food but still, I feel yuck. So back on the wagon again!

Been trying to past few days but come evening time I just feel the need to stuff my face with the yummy food my mother puts in front of me. The one good thing about moving back to my house soon is that she won't be there to cook nice things! :P

I had a recent ankle injury which meant that I was out of action on the cardio front for a while. Just starting to get it somewhere close to normal and I went for a walk today and ran the last 5 minutes of it. I'm hoping I stick with it!

So basically, any tips for a 5'4'', 166 pound, 25 year old who wants to lose about 27 pounds? I've lost this 7 pounds and regained it at least 4 times and it's getting old fast! Thanks guys :)