Canadian newbie. 30 years old need to lose 130 lbs

Options
i wasn't going to do this but I need to get out of my comfort zone and stop being stubborn and realize I can't do this on my own and realize it's not weak asking for help. So here it goes;

I realize I have a problem with food and I make a ton of excuses. It's just easier to stay fat and hidden away then deal with real life. Nobody ever notices me. I shy away from people because of my zero confidence and insecurities. I put on a good front with the few friends I have but deep down I'm hurting and very lonely. All my friends are dating or married and I've never been in love. My own fault really. I'm sure someone could love me if I just could learn to love myself.

Ok my wall is coming up again. That's all I want to share right now. Sometimes it's easier telling strangers your thoughts and feelings but it's still scary and embarrassing. I don't like feeling like a loser, a failure and a disappointment. Funny thing is I can't stand negative people but I'm the biggest negative Nellie I know.

If anyone wants to add me as a friend please do so. I'm not sure how to add friends. Lol

2012 has to be my year it just has to be

Lisa