Progress Pictures

2»

Replies

• myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Dang, 21 is GREAT!! and it REALLY SHOWS!! Good for you!! This is great motivation for you :smile:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    are you sure you've only lost 21 pounds?! You look great,like you've lost at least 30! You must do a lot of toning exercises.

I agree...she does look amazing and the inches along with the pds make you look smaller...ROCK IT GIRL!
  • Congratulations! You can tell such an amazing difference!
  • Congratulations! You can tell such an amazing difference!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 909 Member
    Hottie!! I can tell just by how you carry yourself how much better you feel =)
  • That's definitely a noticeable change, you look great!!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    I love the Ellptical too. Burns sooo much quicker for me than a treadmil (due to asthma and a bad knee the Treadmil can be a little bit of a pain) .

lol. Great loss, great motivation. Well done

I too have asthma and a bad knee--my doctor recommended a stationary bike for the knee---love it!! Thirty pounds lighter and the knee feels much better!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    You look brilliant. How many pounds you have lost isnt the issue look at how many inches you have shrunk and judging by that pic loads x
  • islandgirl1767
    islandgirl1767 Posts: 16 Member
    awesome, great job!
  • Hazelhaze05
    Hazelhaze05 Posts: 85 Member
    Thank you all... You have no idea how much I appreciate the kind words. It's a huge help to see others see a difference because sometimes when you're in this it's hard to see yourself as anything other than the original you lol
  • pinkprincessmama
    pinkprincessmama Posts: 52 Member
    You look really terrific! Are u also doing weights?
  • Hazelhaze05
    Hazelhaze05 Posts: 85 Member
    You look really terrific! Are u also doing weights?

Thank you... I do a few of the weight machines for arms, but not many. I really like the row machine, so I use that for an upper body workout.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    You look great, congrats!
  • angilag40
    angilag40 Posts: 2 Member
    i'm just off the phone to my sister and just finished saying exactly what you have just said.i have lost a total of 96lbs to date and i still see the old me but people see the new me. it is nice to be told theysee a differene. well done you on your weight loss.xx
  • Fantastic difference! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • musclefat2k
    musclefat2k Posts: 89 Member
    Whatever is happening your doing it the right way and it looks good on ya! Keep up the good work!
  • Padao
    Padao Posts: 15 Member
    Great job, You look so good!
  • ashaniecc
    ashaniecc Posts: 2 Member
    you look amazing i am really impressed by your change wow :)
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 121 Member
    You look great! Keep up the great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!