Looking For SmartA$$es

Options
Hi!

I have been on here awhile, but have been noticing that my MFP friends have been slowly vanishing. I myself took a good part of December off from MFP but am ready to get back and kick some butt! I am looking for people who first and foremost have a sense of humor and don't take life all too seriously.

I cuss like a sailor, and appreciate a dirty joke, but am a supportive person. I am also a super music nerd.

I am a 33 y/o lady from NYC.

Lets make this fun! Add me if you are interested!

Replies

• beckysweetpea
    beckysweetpea Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hey hey,

OMG u and i must be meant to be friends lol i swear like a sailor too, there is absolutely no editing between my brain and my mouth, but you know what thats what i like. if you wanna have a laugh and get support then add me
  • Flyingjester2k1
    Flyingjester2k1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hells ya, i love fun people
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • megansoriano
    Options
    Hi!

I have been on here awhile, but have been noticing that my MFP friends have been slowly vanishing. I myself took a good part of December off from MFP but am ready to get back and kick some butt! I am looking for people who first and foremost have a sense of humor and don't take life all too seriously.

I cuss like a sailor, and appreciate a dirty joke, but am a supportive person. I am also a super music nerd.

I am a 33 y/o lady from NYC.

Lets make this fun! Add me if you are interested!

AWESOME! Hey, I am Megan :)
  • blueandigo
    Options
    Scram
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Fellow SmartA$$ here. Hard to find women with a sense of humor who aren't easily offended! :o)
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Fellow SmartA$$ here. Hard to find women with a sense of humor who aren't easily offended! :o)

For sure!! Silly girls, didn't you know life was for fun?
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love it!! I actually used to have a disclaimer for folks so they didn't request my friendship and then ride me when I crossed the line! Glad to know not everyone on here is judgemental!
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i didn't know donkeys were smart
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaaaaand, jackpot.
  • retinad
    Options
    Ok I don't cuss like that unless I'm mad but I'm from the Big A so I can definitely relate! Plus I love a good laugh.... Laughter + Pain = Success or good SEX either one is good for me so I'm adding U if you add me!
  • allBADgirl
    Options
    Oh, yeah...you ladies are singing my song. Most of my friends IRL are guys, cause I can't handle the drama of female friends. So, feel free to add me, too!

44, recently seperated, want to loose 35 lbs and refind those years I lost with that jackwad I was married to. So far, I've had fun doing it!!
  • Hyperspace
    Options
    I can take a joke and I'm weird. Add me if you like.
  • Adobogirl
    Adobogirl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm down for the count if you want to be friends. :D
  • KeithyMcCulloch
    KeithyMcCulloch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hihi. Swearing... Check... Sense Of Humour... Check... Loves a rude joke... check.... crude... check.... doesnt think before he opens his mouth most of the time.... check!

Im in ;D
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options

You must not have played a low brass instrument in marching band, then. BAZINGA!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a sailor. *kitten*!
  • CeisMomma
    Options
    I'm in :) Definitely missed the whole "ladies don't swear" class growing up!
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Another snarky girl here who drops the eff bomb all over the place... I'd love the add!
  • Insinr8r
    Options
    Absolutely add me. I think I was a sailor in a former life. Love to cuss & curse and be unpolitically incorrect.