My First 10 Pounds Lost

Options
pepamint83
pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
This is the begining of week 7 for me and my weigh in day and i am down 2.6 pounds thats more than 2 and a half pounds this week im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited im on cloud nine :bigsmile:

there are no words ive lost 2.6 pounds in a week and i am officially at 10 pounds lost (i could cry im so happy :cry: ) ten pounds in less then two months i couldnt have imagined anything better im so happy but remember everyone slow and steady wins the race so no matter how we do dont give up just pick yourself up dust yourself off and start a new week with fresh eyes.

this week - 2.6 pounds lost
in 6 weeks - 10 pounds lost

xoxo

tortoise

Replies

• pepamint83
    Options
    This is the begining of week 7 for me and my weigh in day and i am down 2.6 pounds thats more than 2 and a half pounds this week im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited im on cloud nine :bigsmile:

there are no words ive lost 2.6 pounds in a week and i am officially at 10 pounds lost (i could cry im so happy :cry: ) ten pounds in less then two months i couldnt have imagined anything better im so happy but remember everyone slow and steady wins the race so no matter how we do dont give up just pick yourself up dust yourself off and start a new week with fresh eyes.

this week - 2.6 pounds lost
    in 6 weeks - 10 pounds lost

xoxo

tortoise
  • Lyndo
    Lyndo Posts: 95
    Options
    :drinker: Good Job :drinker:

What do you normally eat daily?
    How much exerscie, for all this weight loss?
    :flowerforyou:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Yay for you! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    good for you !!!
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • sarafaisal
    Options
    congrats.good job
  • 9tattoos
    9tattoos Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!:drinker:
  • republicofmj
    Options
    YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    fantastic! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so great.
  • pepamint83
    Options
    First of all thank you all sooooo much :flowerforyou: i never in my wildest dreams would have ever thought i would have reached (a little over) 10 pounds and in 6 weeks :noway: im just on cloud nine and the 2.6 pounds in one week i mean thats the most i have lost this whole time. its because of the support i get from this site and from all of you thank you so much.

:drinker: Good Job :drinker:

What do you normally eat daily?
    How much exerscie, for all this weight loss?
    :flowerforyou:

typically i eat for breakfast 3/4 of a cup of cheerios with milk

lunch a salad (mixed lettuce or fresh spinich leaves arugalla all kinds of lettuce tomatos red onion) with 3 tablespoons of light italian dressing. on the side either chicken cutlets or fish (salmon tuna lox) (i cut out cheese this much i will let it back in but i was experimenting) i eat morning star farms products (fake meat and chicken) or tuna in a low carb tortilla or low carb whole wheat wrap with lettuce and tomato.
    snack
    sometimes 1/2 an avocado (in gaucamoli) with these garden veggie sticks (they are like pringles and really yummy) but no more than 1 whole avocado spread out over two days in one week.

also snack i eat 20 almonds and an apple sometimes jello pudding snacks 60 calorie if i dont have then 100 calorie and i put a tspn on peanut butter and a graham cracker in it (less then 200 calories and sooooooo yummy) a lot of the time i dont even put the graham cracker.

dinner i will have fish chicken meat always veggies low fat hot dogs sometimes pastrami or salami it depends i experiment but lots of fish and chicken. and water lots of water

no as for excercise i do 5 days of excercising (anything extra i call bonus days) i do at least 30 minutes of cardio i walk outside (used to do the treadmill until it broke two weeks into this) i make sure to do the big hills in my neighborhood. i also do lots of strength training lunges and squats with weights i do the strength part of the 30 day shred. i do cardio rain snow everything no excuses there had not been one week since january 12 2009 that i have not done at least 5 days at least 30 minutes of cardio i wont allow it and that is a first.....any other questions please feel free to ask i ask always and i am so glad i can help...

2.6 pounds this week 10 pounds in 6 weeks

oh and remember slow and steady wins the race (dont be discouraged just take it one day at a time thats all u can do and remember it wont happen over night)

xoxo

tortoise
  • pepamint83
    Options
    bump cause i dont know if lyndo got her answer
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!