Carbs and Work outs

Options
I've noticed that i've been over in my carbs. I eat more high carb foods on days that i run. And in looking at the exercise log, it looks like they only account for the calories burned, not carbs.

As a result, when i eat more to account for my calories burnt exercising, it looks like i'm within the calorie range, but not within the proper carb range.

Is this correct?

Replies

• cristy333
    cristy333 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that i've been over in my carbs. I eat more high carb foods on days that i run. And in looking at the exercise log, it looks like they only account for the calories burned, not carbs.

As a result, when i eat more to account for my calories burnt exercising, it looks like i'm within the calorie range, but not within the proper carb range.

Is this correct?
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Yes, it spreads the calories out over the fat- carb- protein percentages you have set. But I wouldn't worry about going over on carbs especially if you have it set at 35% or so. If you are running long distances you're just replacing glycogen stores.
  • sarafaisal
    Options
    hi ,may be you are right but i thought that follow their carbs limit cause carbs gives you more craving.I read atkin diet on computer or south beach diet .They both are same low in carb and really you lose very fast and i know i am doing wrong but i am also doing atkin diet and my weight is 68 kg on 25 feb and know iam 65kg .I take more carbs in my diet but when i stop taking carbs or less then 20g a day i feel i dont crave for any chocolateor baked items i think this is all because of carbs