End of My Secound Day

Options
Hi,
It's the end of my second day today and I am rocking it.. I did get the munchies tonight though but I only ate one snack for 120 calories! But that was after I redirected my frustration and wanting to eat from that problem into energy to workout for two hours to earn that snack. Do you think that was a bad thing to do?

Replies

• hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    No... because of my workout today I have over 1000 cals left.. and I've eaten 750, I'm SO excited that I have that much left.

I purposely work out to eat more! That's my motivation. Keep up the great work
  • Teksavvy
    Teksavvy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You should read any of the many threads about eating back your exercise calories. I glanced at your food diary. If it's up to date, you ate about 1200 calories, but exercised quite a bit. Your body actually received a lot less than 1200 to function.
    In the end, your body will adapt and slow your metabolism.
  • firefly101
    Options
    Hmmm....exercise is good, but give yourself some time to ease into it... a 120 calorie snack is totally fine. If you aren't already, consider counting calories and maybe doing 6 mini-meals (per Clean-Eating Diet guidelines) to keep your blood sugar levels regulated, so you don't get hungry. This is day 2 for me too... and I've got twice the weight to take off, so... I'm just tossing out ideas. Keep up the healthy effort!