Wondering how old people think I look!?

Options
13»

Replies

• bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Old people think you look just fine. Why, did an old people say something mean to you?
  • claire_90
    Options
    I'd guess 15 but read your post on your real age
    Don't worry I'll be 22 soon and I usually get '16' which sucks lol.

My friend has a theory that our perception of age is distorted due to teenagers in tv shows and movies being played by 22 - 25 year olds. so when we see REAL people that at 17 - 20 we think they look younger.
  • MGtheGIRL
    MGtheGIRL Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lx9fftXp9V1r4b0gao4_250.jpg
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    You already damned yourself as being really young before you even showed us your picture as you asked how 'old people' thought you look. Then all your pictures are myspace self potraits and it's named something self degrading like 'my ugly mush' so people can tell you no no darling you look well cute.
    AND you have an attitude and a proble with rules, you're a teen for sure ;)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    i think the hair style and coloring really contributes to the age a person looks when they are in their teens and twenties....

you ARE a teen so its okay to look your age, which I think you look. I think if you did your makeup really colorful you would look around 12-14 to me. If you did your makeup the same, but changed your hair style and color to be more natural and less razored looking, I would probably have guessed 17-20.

You look great though so dont worry ^-^
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    19/20. And very cute!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    dude are people here bored
  • dilleight
    Options
    When I was 24 I got asked for a note from my teacher to leave the school I was working at and the pupils were aged 11-16! Like the hair :)
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    17 or 18 I'd guess.
This discussion has been closed.