What did you eat for dinner tonight?

Options
Kim_08
Kim_08 Posts: 157
Just trying to get some ideas for the next couple weeks! I had my dad's homemade chili - MMMM yeah buddy!

Replies

• _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Red Baron French Bread Pizza - 360 Cals
    Pickle - 0 cals
    Carrots - 0 cals
    Baked Cheetoes - 34 peices - 130 cals

Total: 490 cals. Not bad
  • melonerski
    melonerski Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    last night it was sloppy joes, baked beans and corn. tonight will be bbq chicken on the broiler pan and green beans. tomorrow will be shake n bake pork chops in the oven and broccoli with cheese. i try to figure out a couple days in advance what we're having to make sure i switch it up and bit.
  • JenMarie826
    Options
    I had vegetarian chili... Very filling!!
  • KourtneyP83
    Options
    My husband made chicken with rice, mushrooms, and green peppers...Super yummy and filling and it was 332 calories.
  • Lottalooks
    Options
    I had a boneless skinless chicken breast stuffed with spinach and swiss cheese. I seasoned it with garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and poultry seasoning. I cooked it in my enameled iron dutch oven in just a little canola oil but browned it a little first in it on top of stove, covered it and cooked ot for about 35 minutes mmmmmmmmm it was wonderful with a baked potato with light whipped butter!!! Good Luck, Cathy
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I had a greek salad, yummy!
  • SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    3oz of chopped deli roast beef, 1 bell pepper and 1/2 and onion sauteed in evoo, and a slice of reduced fat swiss cheese - all thrown into two tortillas. And a clementine.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Homemade Pastitsio ( made with ground turkey) and a salad.....awesome!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti w/ Ground Turkey, Mixed Bell Peppers, Onions and a Spinach Florentine Sauce...under 400 calories. Yum!
  • veniceit
    veniceit Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Boiled dinner: cottage roll, cabbage, carrots and onion.

www.skinnytaste.com

Try this site it's awesome!!!! The food is amazing, and she breaks down the calories and WW points. Also has a great digital recipe box, and grocery list, with an app as well. Try it out, her stuff is delicious.

Ven
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter chocolate smoothie, popcorn, strawberries. Not very good but I had a large lunch. Last nite I had chicken fajitas with lots of peppers and onions, 50 calorie tortillas, fat free sour cream, salsa, lowfat cheese, Deelish.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Spag bol topped with mozzerella chese and garlic bread!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    These dinners all sound delicious! Mine is still on the stove, and I'm starving -- potatoes, beans and corn.
  • bzmamaof4
    bzmamaof4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I had field greens topped with 1 TBS balsamic vin dressing, 1 TBS ranch dressing, 2 TBS shredded jack cheese and 10 (31-40 ct) grilled shrimp. I sprayed the shrimp with cooking spray sprinkled with a little lemon pepper and did a quick grill. My entire meal was around 270 calories and was delicious! :)
  • chixpop
    Options
    personal pizza with lots of veggies! instead of pizza sauce, i slice roma tomatoes really thin, mix with olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper, and just put the cheese/veggies on top.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Pan seared Garlic Rosemary Salmon, Grilled Asparagus, and my healthified mac and cheese. YUM!!
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I had one Kroger-brand mozzarella cheese bread stick and half of a Kroger-brand thin crust Margherita pizza. (I missed out on lunch) ...the beauty of this: It was 615 calories and 25 grams of fat. For half a pizza AND a cheese filled bread stick. I've started trying store-brand food more recently, and it's amazing how as good or if not, better than the big name brands those products are.
  • bunnyhawk
    bunnyhawk Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i had a smart one...angel hair marinara, and an activia light.
  • rana_bear
    Options
    BBQ'd Beef steak with steamed greens (and mash potato for DH)