Anyone looking to loose 30-40 lb this year!

Options

Replies

• bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join up with anyone who has similar goals. Mine is 40 lbs by end of September!!!
  • daliau387
    Options
    My goal is also 30lbs. If you would like to add me as a friend I could use the support. Thanks!
  • SunshineCarrie
    Options
    I have about 40 lbs to lose - and I am determined to do that this year. If you want to chat, send me a friend request - I like your idea about doing it before summer comes! That will be a challenge for sure! :)
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30lbs by summer! I'd love to chat with you!
  • nilesbollinger
    nilesbollinger Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am planning to lose 30lb this year. How quickly it will happen will depend on how strict I am with my diet and exercise, but it will definitely happen by the end of 2012. Feel free to add me as a friend for motivation!
  • terricpa
    Options
    I DO! I am aiming to loose 30 pounds before summer.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    My aim is to shift the many pounds by summer!
    Would love some people on a similar journey to chat to and motivate :)
    Let me know :) xxx

I'm aiming for 30lbs, would like to lose a fair old bit by March as I am on holiday at that time and would like to wear a bikini without flopping out everywhere lol
  • nskerr
    nskerr Posts: 91
    Options
    I lost 120lbs using this tool plus exercise in under a year. Unfortunately I have fallen off of the wagon and put 26 back on so I am aiming to lose 26 over the next few months and if lucky lose 36 by the Summer which I would be thrilled with. I am one that loses and gains weight very quickly so 3lbs a week is not a stretch.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 29lbs by May 1st. (My birthday) That's going to be a really tough goal! But it will make me push myself harder :)
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My goal is 30-40 and then I'll re-evaluate based on how I feel.
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have 38 lbs to lose total to reach my goal of 157 by 3/6/12 (my MFP anniversary).

I know that I wont lose all of it that fast but I do plan to lose it by June at a safe 5-6 lbs per month.
  • trudemeanor
    trudemeanor Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 190 and hope to way 160 as my starting point. I know with lots of support and encouragement it is achievable.
  • Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    Hello, I am looking to loose 20-30 pounds before the summer. :tongue: Just signed up with MFP yesterday and so far I love it!
  • trudemeanor
    Options
    I'm currently 190 and hope to way 160 as my starting point. I know with lots of support and encouragement it is achievable.

6655943.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • dsschnabel
    Options
    Not sure how to do all of this but am willing to make mistakes and learn! I, too, have quite a bit to lose; my main goal right now is my health. Just when I seem to "get it together" to move forward, I take a giant leap backward. Now I have plantar fascitis and walking is a hurdle! Just when I was getting at least 2 to 2.5 miles 4 x a week! ugh! One step at a time though! I applaud you all and would like you to know that I appreciate you all posting your comments and feelings. I don't feel so lost and alone!
  • Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    Hello, I am looking to loose 20-30 pounds before the summer. :tongue: Just signed up with MFP yesterday and so far I love it!
  • audreanna76
    Options
    I lost 23 pounds with MFP since August of 2010. I'm determined to loose the rest of my unwanted weight in 2012!!! Good luck to you!!!
  • trudemeanor
    Options
  • trudemeanor
    Options
  • trudemeanor
    Options