New here!

Options
Hi, new to the site, but it seems to full of helpful information...I have been kidding myself for years about my weight..only seeing what I wanted to see, not where I really was, I am beginning this new chapter in my life for me.

Replies

• rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Hi, new to the site, but it seems to full of helpful information...I have been kidding myself for years about my weight..only seeing what I wanted to see, not where I really was, I am beginning this new chapter in my life for me.
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    Welcome! Take advantage of this site for all it offers, There are alot of people who may know what you are going through, and can give you great suggestions and the motivation to do more than you thought imaginable!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Thank you all very much!!!
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: good luck and welcome:flowerforyou: This site helps a lot. There are many people in the same frame of mind as you and it helps to have the support.:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: