Help with Diary

Options
My diary totals seem to be quite high (ignore the last few days as that is booze that has took me over the limit) but like today, if you see my diary then it appears I am over on Calories, Over on protein yet Under on carbs and fat. Does this mean i should eat more low calorie hugh carb foods? or less calorific protein and more fatty carbs?? if so , what would this type include in vegetarian terms>
I am aiming to go to the gym as of next week so this would make my calories overall under the limit/on the limit, but in the meanwhile i need to look at the actual proportion of the calores , if that makes sense?

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Worry about calories, everything else is just a general guideline.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I don't worry about the other stuff too much and focus on calories. I do look at my sodium intake because I will sometimes try to increase my water.

And I personally think that the default settings for protein are really low on here and have absolutely no problem going over on protein. If you are eating healthy, whole foods you should have tons and tons of fat.

Just remember, these are guidelines. Try to make sure you are eating a balanced menu and I would focus more on calories and exercising more!!