anyone met anyone off here that they did'nt already know

Options
124»

Replies

• RunningFortheGoal
    Options
    Not yet.

But I also just signed up for this site like 3 days ago haha. I'd love to meet anyone thuogh! I'm in VA, near D.C.

Hit me up if you're interested!
  • RunningFortheGoal
    Options
    Though*
  • Julieothree
    Julieothree Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    No, I haven't... I was hoping to make some friends in the area to workout with, but no luck yet.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    if somebody was in st. louis id love to.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Nup - not many people in Adelaide, Australia on here (that I've found) or that I'd be interested in meeting up with. I did meet another girl from a different weight loss website & let's say she was as motivating as....well I don't know what but yeah. It's always nice to have people that have similar goals etc.

My friends are happy to sit around drinking & eating :grumble:
  • jjteddy1982
    Options
    noone, seems like people from MN are not on this site
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I did when I first signed up. Met a girl named Sam and she actually became my best friend for about five months. She then cheated on her boyfriend, he blamed me (wtf?) and we no longer speak.
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I've only met one so far, and we've become good friends!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I've only met one so far, and we've become good friends!

Ditto!! :drinker:
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I've met a couple of my MFP friends in "real life." Becca lives on the other side of the state and we were going that way for some business so we met up and chit chatted for quite a while...we're cyber bff's now. :o) Nicol lives across the state line from me and we met up when we both did the Susan G. Kommen race for the Cure this past summer. We remain good friends. It's been great!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Yep! I have met one and we have become good friends! Look forward to meeting more in 2012!
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    Oh have I got a story...I became friends with this guy on here last spring..he was awesome..talking on here led to phone. I live in Chicago, he lived in California. My friend and I were going to LA over the summer for vacay..and he lived about 45 min away..so we hung out one night..it was awesome :) We had a blast...but when it came do it..I couldnt do a long distance relationship. Still friends though!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on the site long, but I'm hoping to meet many people on here. I travel a lot for work, so I am and can be most places.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Majority of my friends live on the other side of the world sooo nope I haven't ...It would be just so amazing to catch up with one or two I can think of :))
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Never considered meeting anyone, maybe I'm missing out. Lol