Just waiting on the baby to get rolling!

Options
mlh150
mlh150 Posts: 28 Member
Hello all! I'm new here to MFP. I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant with my first little girl and I'm so ready for her to be here I can hardly stand it! Right now I'm a stay at home wife and group fitness instructor that teaches Zumba classes and Senior Fit classes but its likely once my little one arrives I will be heading back to the work force full time for the YMCA. (Fingers crossed!)

Just before getting pregnant, I had began to lose weight focusing on getting back into fitness. My diet wasn't superb but I was losing some inches and luckily I have been able to teach my classes up until this point. I've cut down on classes that I teach as of this week and have been supplementing by walking with my husband who is also going to be on this journey as well.

We are just trying to get our bearings straight right now so that when I am able to really get started we can get a fresh start together. Don't let the fitness instructor side fool you...I have around 60 pounds (probably a little more once my baby comes) to lose and I'm hoping for a super successful year. My other goal for this year to become more varied in my workouts by adding Spinning and Body Pump. I also want to get into kettlebells!

Looking forward to my best year yet in 2012 with a new addition to the family and a new and improved me!