Acne

I had acne as a teenager just like most others. I even tried Acutane which helped, but still didn't wipe it out completely. Since I've been exercising more (and sweating more) my skin was constantly irritated. I tried AcneFree (I think they might sell it at Costco), and literally in 6 days my skin was clear. Like no pimples at all, zip. Even before my period, nada. I want to spread the word because it has seriously changed my life!!!! I didn't wear makeup to the gym this morning in I don't know how long, and it felt so good!!

Replies

• sarahew415
    sarahew415 Posts: 20 Member
    hmm I'm definitely going to have to try that! I've had moderate to severe acne ever since I was ten or eleven years old ( I am almost twenty-two now). I've literally tried everything. I've gone to several dermatologists, been on two rounds of accutane for five months each, and tried a million different products. I thought accutane was my savior. While I was on it, my skin was so clear. I didn't even have a single bump. But slowly it came back and now it's in full swing. I'm so discouraged, so I'll definitely have to try this stuff out and see if it works for me!
  • Mchavez2018
    Mchavez2018 Posts: 56 Member
    to respond to both of you, same here! i have been on accutane, all antibiotics, now bactrim!!!!!!! nothing keeps the acne away! i have always had sever acne, i can only control it with antibiotics. the doctor wants to put me back on accutane! yuck! anyway, i am going to have to try that AcneFree. never heard of it. my skin is so oily, i hate it, even when i lost 25 lbs, the acne did not stop!
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    I swear by clinques acne solution line!