30 days shred or BL bootcamp?!!?

Options
I want to buy one on amazon right now, but I am torn and not sure which one to get. My friend has cardio max and the strength training one and I really like them. But I have heard great things about 30 days shred, What do you like?

Replies

• astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I want to buy one on amazon right now, but I am torn and not sure which one to get. My friend has cardio max and the strength training one and I really like them. But I have heard great things about 30 days shred, What do you like?
  • montanamomma
    Options
    I like the 30 day shred but I am a Jillian fan. Did you know she weighed 175 at 13 and got kicked out of kickboxing class for smuggling cheetos. read it in self. My husband even likes the shred.
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    i enjoy the shred. it's a body killing workout!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i have bootcamp and like it. i have only done it twice.
    if you have "on demand" tv. they put some of them on there in the "on demand exercise" chanel. i know that is where shred 1,2,3 have been.
    hope that helps, hard choice.
  • astarte09
    Options
    no we dont have on demand I dont think. I am thinking I might just go with the shred..
  • andriarose
    andriarose Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    30 day shred!!! I tried the BL bootcamp and gave it away, it was not even a workout for me, I couldn't believe it is called bootcamp.
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    Agree with everyone else. The shred is very good because you get the cardio and strength moves which in combination is key to weight loss.

109912.png
  • astarte09
    Options
    Awesome!! I just bought it!
  • Princessme25
    Options
    omg did the part 2 or level 2 and the firm body sculpt upper body omg def feeling it today :smile: the 30day shred is def intense