Has anyone tried Active Life Outdoor Adventure?

Options
I'm thinking about getting it and was wondering what everyone else thought! :happy:

Replies

• bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about getting it and was wondering what everyone else thought! :happy:
  • dadslittlegirl
    Options
    I walk around a near by lake with friends in the summer. It's 1.73 miles around and with all the talking a playing around. It dose'nt seen like a workout at all.
  • rhythmbear
    Options
    We have ! My son & I have a blast doing it! It's not a major workout, but you can work up a sweat. Plus, its a great way to be active with kids when you're stuck inside.
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    Im not sure if "Active Life Outdoor Adventure" is a title of something or not but I love to be active outside. During the winter months for example I love to go ice fishing. I dont drill a couple of holes with a gas auger, pull up a shanti and relax. I drill holes with a manual auger all day constantly moving around, moving through the snow and ice pulling an ice fishing equipment sled. Oh yes one heck of a workout and fun!
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not clarifying! It's a Wii game, lol. But I love being outside when it's warm!
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    LoL ahhhh my mistake! They don't have ice fishing on WII do they? :laugh: