Looking for some friends who have a history of loosing and g

Options
Hello everyone,
I am 33 and live in the great state of Michigan. About 10 years ago, I lost 90+ pounds with WW. I kept it off for about a year before I slowly started to gain it back. At this time last year, I was about 15 pounds heavier than my previous "starting weight."

I was so convinced that I would not gain the weight back (not this time!), but I did. The worst part, at each point I would swear to myself that I wouldn't gain anymore. At 180 lbs, I was so mad at myself....at 199 I swore I would not go back over 200. I finally leveled out at 253 a few years ago. I made a point of only eating when I was hungry and lost about 10 pounds. That was before the holidays--I am afraid to weigh myself now. Seriously. I tried WW a few times after my original weight loss, but was never very good at it. I know it was because of a mental block, something holding me back. Something telling me that if I lose weight, I will only gain back what I lost PLUS SOME. Why do I think that? Because it has happened everytime. I think I know the reason for my initial weight gain-WW set my goal weight too low. I was eating practically nothing. I hovered b/t 140-150 for a year or so, I was happy with that.

Anyway, I am looking to be friends with (and maybe start/join a group) people who are in the same boat. People who have lost a large amount of weight, but gained it back and are ready to *gulp* try again. I am looking for help getting past this mental wall.

Thanks and look forward to meeting new friends.