strange question weather???

Options
:huh: Ok so last night i worked out treadmill and elipital 30mins at the fitness center at my complex. ok so it was crazy cold here like maybe 25 degrees or something maybe colder. I noticed my right side got really really cold and my chest got really really cold like my body was literally freezing from the inside out. Since then im still feeling cold today , but its weird my right arm is freezing , feels like i have ice water running thru my arm or something. I know this seems weired but just wondering if anyone has expeirenced this or similiar with working out in the cold. ? Side note i never plan to do this again i live on 2nd floor apt. and didnt want to be rude doing workouts at 2am so went to fitness center which has like no heat. :-(

Replies

• Princessme25
    Options
    :huh: Ok so last night i worked out treadmill and elipital 30mins at the fitness center at my complex. ok so it was crazy cold here like maybe 25 degrees or something maybe colder. I noticed my right side got really really cold and my chest got really really cold like my body was literally freezing from the inside out. Since then im still feeling cold today , but its weird my right arm is freezing , feels like i have ice water running thru my arm or something. I know this seems weired but just wondering if anyone has expeirenced this or similiar with working out in the cold. ? Side note i never plan to do this again i live on 2nd floor apt. and didnt want to be rude doing workouts at 2am so went to fitness center which has like no heat. :-(
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Never have experienced that... Are you sure you're not getting sick?
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I've never experienced that but that is weird. What were you wearing? Did you get hot enough from the workout? You said the room was not heated but you should have not felt that cold. Maybe there were ghosts in there and those were cold spots...:laugh: :laugh: sorry, too much Paranormal State and Ghost Hunters shows...:laugh: If you do that again just dress warmly as you were going to workout outside...Take care!! :flowerforyou:
  • MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have experienced something similar. There have been times during one of the Turbo Jam workouts that I get a chill, even though I'm sweating what seems like gallons. I get chill bumps and feel cold on the inside, as you mentioned. My husband was concerned the first time I told him about it, so he got on the computer and did alittle research. Apparently, getting chills like that is a sign of over-heating too quickly, so BE CAREFUL. Drink lots of water before working out and keep hydrated while exercising. I have found if I drink a glass of water prior to the workout, the chills stay away! Now I know if I start to feel cold, it's time to take a little break, cool off just a bit, and drink a little water.
  • Princessme25
    Options
    was wearing sweat pants, tshirt and sweat shirt (towards the end i took off sweat shirt)
  • Princessme25
    Options
    thanks will do