exercise @ home tips

Options
Hey Guys!

So I started back to school full time, working full time and maintaining my family (granted its only my husband and dog + a house things need done!)

I still want to get a workout in thats worth it instead of sitting there doing sit ups and push ups and even DVDs. (jillian is the devil! what a great work out though!)

Any suggestions on what I could do to get a full workout in inbetween homework, cooking, cleaning?

Replies

• mczwright
    Options
    Well, when you clean, pick up the pace so your heart beats faster (cardio) and bend down to pick up objects as if your touching your toes. That might help.

Haha...I'm trying to figure out the same thing. Except, I have a 9 month old at home and I don't go to school.

Good luck and hope everything works out!!
  • coolchick03270
    Options
    I would love to hear what others do for exercise. I hate exercising!! I am a married, full-time student with three boys ages 15, 12 and soon to be 11. I also homeschool. (This in itself is a full-time job!!) We do go on bike rides occasionally.
    I have several Jillian Michael's DVD's, but have a bulged disc in my neck that prohibits me from any type of "bouncing" ex. jogging, jump rope, etc.
    I do strength training (when the mood hits) and brisk walking.....
  • Kasaha
    Kasaha Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey there coolchick! How about Leslie Sansone's Walking DVDs? I use them. Very low impact but still a decent workout.