How can I lost the boob fat..

Options
It might sound dumb but, every time that I lose weight the first thing to go is my butt. Keep in mind that I don't have much. I would looooove to reduce my cup size and keep my already lil booty. Any suggestions? Opps type-o in the topic title...oh well...

Replies

• tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    you cannot lose only where you want. The body loses, where it chooses.

Eventually most people will lose in bust also, if you keep dropping bodyfat lower, keep eating in a reasonable deficit.

I would strongly recommend you also add in strength training,

Especially making sure you have moves targeted to lower body. This will help you keep lean muscle mass all over, (if you work whole body, at a heavier weight to keep your muscles stressed) and in lower body. This can help you keep an attractive shape, and firmness.

Also maintain good protein levels to keep lean muscle.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    This thread made me cry
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Reduce cup size!?!?!? :noway: why!?
    :tongue:
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Sadly you can't pick and choose where the fat comes off of your body, it just comes off in whatever way it's going to come off. The more you lose, though, the more you will see differences in all areas of your body. Take your measurements now and then again ever once in awhile to see where changes are happening. Sometimes there will be changes that you don't really notice until you measure them. :-)
  • jesihovey
    jesihovey Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what, I will gladly give you some of my huge booty in exchange for some of your boobs. I have hardly any boob as it is and I'm sure it will go away first... :(
  • yummummum
    yummummum Posts: 257
    Options
    This thread made me cry

LOL!!!!
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    This thread made me cry

im 39, DD and have had kids. You wouldnt cry if you saw a pair of real boobs that sagged to someones ankles!!:sad:
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    On behalf of average boobed women everywhere, I smite thee! No really... if you're absolutely serious... :sad:

Maybe this will help:

http://www.shapefit.com/workout-questions-reduce-breast-size.html
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    This thread made me cry

hahahahahahahahahaah
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    This thread made me cry

im 39, DD and have had kids. You wouldnt cry if you saw a pair of real boobs that sagged to someones ankles!!:sad:

Yes, I would.
  • Jaimeleigh428
    Options
    great advice!
  • Jaimeleigh428
    Options
    great advice!
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I already went from DD to D when I lost 20 lbs last summer. I am seriously hoping NOT to go down any more "up top". THAT would make me cry. I'm kinda partial the the girls. Lol
  • rescueangel
    rescueangel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ok....just had to say that I laughed when I saw the title of this thread.....
    Most woman (like me) are trying to figure out how to keep the girls!
    At my ideal 120 I was a "B"....but my booty is all J'Lo!!
    Guys have told me "baby got back!"
    Please tell me how to firm the Jell-o....LOL.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    RUN . . . RUN . . . RUN!!! Those boobs will be gone or at least go down!

Keep the booty you say? Squats & Stepmill!!!
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    This thread made me cry

I'm older, also DD, also had kids, and mine don't sag anywhere.
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I wish I could lose mine too. I would LOVE to have a size B cup and bubbly, shapely booty instead of DD's and a big butt. To me, when a woman is small chested but has a nice, bubble butt (not wide)....that's the sexiest. Hopefully one day I can get a reduction, because even at my smallest..they were still a full C cup.
  • Montco_cancel
    Montco_cancel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This thread made me cry

I'm older, also DD, also had kids, and mine don't sag anywhere.

That sounds like fightin words
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    This thread made me cry

:laugh:
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I hear you, girl, I can't wait to lose more weight to get rid of my monster boobs. Blech.