New saying hey

Options
Just joined this pretty amazing site and hope that I can learn something from here
or maybe even help a few people out.

Replies

• peacefulwarrior
    Options
    Just joined this pretty amazing site and hope that I can learn something from here
    or maybe even help a few people out.
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:wink:
  • Widdy1961
    Widdy1961 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome :drinker:

I hope you have success in whatever you do here.

Widdy :smile:
  • peacefulwarrior
    Options
    Well Thank You
  • kw8man
    kw8man Posts: 12
    Options
    I just joined myself, this site is pretty awesome! Hoping to get myself back down to my normal weight!!
  • bob9304
    bob9304 Posts: 87
    Options
    Welcome aboard, this is a great place!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi and welcome! I am fairly new here myself!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome peacefulwarrior-
    This is a great site with lots of support and information. Good luck to you and again, Welcome:drinker:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings Warrior...we have about the same amount of weight to loose.

I hope you find this site most helpful...nutrition is always my downfall and I've learned alot from the folks at this site...we have some personal trainers that are also members at this site...they check in and give us good advice on training and nutrition.

Yoga would be a good addition to your training...I do practice some yoga, just what my dance instructors incorporate into their classes and I've always felt so good after a yoga session...I makes you feel a little taller...I know there are different types of yoga so you'll have to research...I believe Vinyasa Yoga is a good place to start and then there's Kundalini which is more challenging...if you're planning to work on yoga from DVDs, you'll find good prices at Amazon.com and Buy.com.

I'm a huge MMA fan...hope you have a good fighting community where you are...don't know if I would tell the fellas about your yoga practice though.

Teammate,
    Fat Dancer