Hello!

Options
JennaK
JennaK Posts: 43 Member
I recently joined MFP about a week ago and love it already. Everyone is so inspiring and I actually feel like I'm going to stick to it this time! I've been doing my best to eat right and exercise since January and have finally reached my first goal of losing 10lbs today! :smile: I'm confident that with the help of this site I will be able to stay at it!!

Replies

• JennaK
    JennaK Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I recently joined MFP about a week ago and love it already. Everyone is so inspiring and I actually feel like I'm going to stick to it this time! I've been doing my best to eat right and exercise since January and have finally reached my first goal of losing 10lbs today! :smile: I'm confident that with the help of this site I will be able to stay at it!!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congrats on your loss!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.Congrats oinyour loss. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou:

You will surely meet your goals! Keep up the great work and don't get discouraged. Learning to eat healthy is a lifestyle change that requires some patience but is so worth it!!