i hope this helps!

Options
sooooooo. i hit a platue after 25 lbs weight loss :sad: and i got to thinking...maybe...im not eating enough. cause im a lunch truck driver and im up and down in and out and walking around all day PLUS working out. and i had my goals set as sendentry (wich i am obviously not) and where i was only working out 4 days a week 20 min a day wich i am doing 5-6 days at that. sooo i uped it all in hopes that eating more will help me lose weight...wich...is odd to say and even think it might work but...maybe im just burning too much and not eating enough? so heres to being my very own guinie pig.

Replies

• beautifullyjaded
    Options
    sooooooo. i hit a platue after 25 lbs weight loss :sad: and i got to thinking...maybe...im not eating enough. cause im a lunch truck driver and im up and down in and out and walking around all day PLUS working out. and i had my goals set as sendentry (wich i am obviously not) and where i was only working out 4 days a week 20 min a day wich i am doing 5-6 days at that. sooo i uped it all in hopes that eating more will help me lose weight...wich...is odd to say and even think it might work but...maybe im just burning too much and not eating enough? so heres to being my very own guinie pig.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on deciding for yourself...you would never know unless you try it, right??? I think it will work for you!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    Congratulations on deciding for yourself...you would never know unless you try it, right??? I think it will work for you!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

oh lordy so do i im not gonna be really thrilled if i gain....ugh
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    How much were you eating? How much are you burning? And remember, increasing your calories does not give you permission to eat anything you want, make sure you eat foods that are healthy!!! Be consistent but patient and it will work out. Don't weigh yourself daily either, once a week should be enough and also take measurements!!! :flowerforyou:
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    How much were you eating? How much are you burning? And remember, increasing your calories does not give you permission to eat anything you want, make sure you eat foods that are healthy!!! Be consistent but patient and it will work out. Don't weigh yourself daily either, once a week should be enough and also take measurements!!! :flowerforyou:

i do measure, and im bad on the scale but im workin on it. and i was eating 1200-1400 calories a day the 1400 was with the burning of 2-4 hundred calories. i know i dont always eat the best but ive done MUCH better the past two months than i ever have my whole life lol. my problem is portions. but im learning to stop when im full. and thats helping. and by upping everything i only get about 100 calories more a day but maybe thats what i need. somedays i felt like i was depriving myself.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I upped mine too, and still follow the not eating my exercise cals....good for you on figuring that out!