BIGGEST LOSER SEASON 13

Options
Jade_Butterfly
Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
:heart: DID you WATCH IT???

What do you think about how they are doing it so far??? :noway:

:happy: Okay so WHICH TRAINER would you have chosen???

They are both so awesome. . . I would go with BOB!:bigsmile:

Replies

• christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'd go with Bob too. Hands down!!
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe the guy wanted to go home, do you know how many ppl would die for a chance to be on that show. I would go with Doulvett... don't know if I could concentrate but Doulvett hands down!!!
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I watched it and it was AWESOME!!! It is hard to choose a trainer though, they BOTH we GREAT!! But if I had too, Bob would be the one for me!!

Andrea
  • JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It was my first time watching - I'd go with the guy not named Bob (can't remember, sorry)! But I love the show! It's encouraging for me to lose weight so I dont end up in their situations but also inspiring that they push SO hard!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe the guy wanted to go home, do you know how many ppl would die for a chance to be on that show. I would go with Doulvett... don't know if I could concentrate but Doulvett hands down!!!

Right?!?! You wanted to get to the ranch and after a week, you're ready to go home. Really?!?!?

DOULVETT, for sure!!!
  • MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    Dolvett does it for me...his smile, his teeth, his amazing body....:heart:
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I thought it was a good season open. I would choose Bob as well. I was kinda stupified that the one chick was only starting at a weight of 219. I guess I always thought most weighed higher to get on the show.
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I would go with either trainer, they both seem awesome.
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'd have to go with Bob...cause I think I would just want to touch Dolvett.. :) Good God those abs!!!
  • JaiHook
    JaiHook Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Team Dolvett all the way!!!! :-)
  • aunt_hbomb
    Options
    Dolvet for sure. Every season is so different. I will watch no matter what because it's so inspiring. Love BL13.
  • mcva929
    mcva929 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for this season. It seems like there'll be a lot more teamwork and a lot less "competition". I would totally take Bob as a trainer.. though I would love some time with Dolvett :P Can you believe the girl that used to wrestle?! She broke her back AND finished the fight! Talk about determination!
  • steph_stein
    Options
    This was my first time watching and I think I might be hooked-- the former professional wrestler? She is inspiring and I am really pulling for her. Plus, Dolvett is pretty easy on the eyes!
  • bvaughn1027
    Options
    I am with Bob too. But I guess I really do not know a lot about the other yet. I didnt get to watch much of last season but am looking forward to this one.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Doulvett. He's just delicious. And even though he's yelling more this year, he seems like a nice guy. He looks like he's been sculpted out of stone.
  • Terriberry
    Options
    I'd have to go with Bob...cause I think I would just want to touch Dolvett.. :) Good God those abs!!!

Hoe bout those guns! Good Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome show! So dissapointed in that guy that wanted to go home. He's doing himself an injustice...

And I'd definitely have to go with my Atlanta boy - Doulvett.
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I thought it was a good season open. I would choose Bob as well. I was kinda stupified that the one chick was only starting at a weight of 219. I guess I always thought most weighed higher to get on the show.

I too was shocked at the low starting weights...I am bigger than every female on that show except for the 57 year old who weighed in first and I still cannot make the show. Have auditioned seven times and been rejected seven times. I guess I wouldn't make good ratings...who knows?

That being said - I would have definitely chosen Dolvett!
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Team Dolvett for me!!!!! Both would get the job done, but Dolvett is better to look at :laugh:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

Exactly! I would also pick Dulvet but if I was left with Bob I would still be happy as long as I made the show :happy: