Hi! Here to lose the last 10lbs.

Options
Hi all! I've battled being overweight all my adult life. I didn't help my thyroid quit over 14yrs ago. That brought on an instant 30 until diagnosed. Then there's 3 kids later. Then, 4 years ago I was put into surgical menopause. Ok, yes this gets worse. 1 1/2yrs ago 2 vertebrae in my lower back partially separated. When they xrayed, they found said I have osteoarthritis and bone spurs riddled up and down my back (& I'm only 43!!) I had every excuse in the book to embrace my weight and give up. Nope! I got on weight watchers, upped my walked and discovered yoga. I've lost 37lbs!! Yoga has become such a passion that I'm now a certified instructor :) I'm still classified overweight and over BMI. 5'2" & 149lbs. I would really love to lose at least 10more. Weight Watchers has stopped working for me. It's great for large amounts, but not smaller ones. I'm sure hoping this site/app will help me. I've tried various others but either made me gain, feel deprived or exhausted. Still trying to figure out everything. Thanks!