Here we go again

Options
Okay so it's just another day. Another day to be depressed and stressed out. If it's not work, then it's home. Usually and more often than not, it's home. I have gotten back on the "see food and eat it" diet. NOT A GOOD THING!!! I can't even muster enough energy or motivation to think about exercising or eating remotely healthy food. I did good for a while, and now I am all comfort food and chocolate!!! HELP!!! I have got to figure out a way to get away from this little disaster I have fallen into.

Replies

• Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Okay so it's just another day. Another day to be depressed and stressed out. If it's not work, then it's home. Usually and more often than not, it's home. I have gotten back on the "see food and eat it" diet. NOT A GOOD THING!!! I can't even muster enough energy or motivation to think about exercising or eating remotely healthy food. I did good for a while, and now I am all comfort food and chocolate!!! HELP!!! I have got to figure out a way to get away from this little disaster I have fallen into.
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Options
    Tomorrrow is a new day.:flowerforyou:
    Remember you have lost 10 pounds, that is great!!!!!!!
    Plan for tomorrow, tonight. You can do it, hang in there.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I was DEFINITELY on that see food diet also and then about a week ago I decided that I didn't wanna do it anymore.

I had to force myself to go the gym, especially when I didn't feel like it and NOW, I feel like I need it when I don't go. Infact, I already did my 45 min of cardio this morning and I kinda feel like doing more. Which BLOWS my mind.

Everyone has bad days. Everyone is going to have days where they fall off the wagon. That's okay. What you do after those days is what counts the most.