Kind of a NSV? maybe?

Options
So I've owned the P90X system for about 2 years now, but never seemed to actually do it. I found out I was pregnant shortly after buying it, so that was an EXCUSE not to do it. Then I broke my tailbone during delivery of my son, So that was another EXCUSE not to do it. About a month ago, something clicked in my head and I decided I needed to lose weight and get healthy. I started slow and walked for an hour or so every day on my treadmill. Then I ventured outside.

Last Thursday, I decided to open that box again. I had never gotten past day 2! I always gave up, or "forgot" to do it. Well, ladies and gents... Today is day 6! I love it, and I look forward to my son's naptime to do the video of the day. Here's hoping I can (i will!) keep it up and make it to day 90...

Replies

• Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Big NSV I think.

My copy of P90 x arrived today.
    I've scared myself reading the quick start guide!

Think it will take me a week or two to prepare myself and get all I need ready.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!