Too Lean Cuisine?

Options
13»

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I weigh 256.8 lbs. I'm 5'10" and 33 years old. Are Lean Cuisine meals too small for someone my size. I plan on doing about 30 minutes of cardio 5 times a week and some light resistance a couple times a week. Are those frozen meals too small for me to each at lunch? I had one today and was so hungry I had another. Total Cal count came out to 500. Let me know what you think.

I'm 100+ pounds lighter, 7 years older and female and Lean Cuisines are way too small for me! They must feel microscopic to you! I would definitely eat more! I typically eat 600-650 calories for lunch. I have fruit, soup, a salad and maybe some cookies or graham crackers.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I find the kashi frozen dinners much more filling. (cheapest at target, around $3 each)

And the other choice is kettle cuisine. I have only seen these at whole foods, but the chili is excellent, super filling and the has the same amount of calories as those crappy lean cuisines.
  • pglaf
    pglaf Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine are the frozen meals that I find the least filling.
    Low in calories but what's the point if you aren't filled up.
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I think you are better off with tuna salad...cheaper, easier and will keep you full.