International Delight Sugar Free French Vanilla

Options
By any chance has anyone ever tried this in their coffees?? I love my coffee and put in the French Vanilla FAT FREE version - which is still high in calories and sugar...where I live we don't have the SUGAR FREE - is it worth a trip to the States to get it?? Thanks...:huh:

Replies

• LeeAnn11
    LeeAnn11 Posts: 37
    Options
    By any chance has anyone ever tried this in their coffees?? I love my coffee and put in the French Vanilla FAT FREE version - which is still high in calories and sugar...where I live we don't have the SUGAR FREE - is it worth a trip to the States to get it?? Thanks...:huh:
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    I love my coffee as well and what I do is look at all the creamers out there. As you have found out Fat free doesn't mean sugar free. Before you go a long distance check your grocery store again you may find something better close to home. Also, I'm not a fan of the powder creamers but a lot of them are low in cal, sugar and fat. Hope this helps
  • LeeAnn11
    LeeAnn11 Posts: 37
    Options
    Ahh thanks for info - I will look at the powders but unfortunately there is nothing else (cream wise) that are low in anything - a lot say fat free no sugar free of anything! It only takes me 20 minutes to get to the States but I don't want the hassle if it's no good anyways...:smile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I use this exact creamer.
    I live for it.
    If they ever stopped producing it or selling it in my area, I would stop existing. POOF, disappear. :brokenheart:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I chose the sugar free over the fat free because it has slightly less calories.
    I also use a sugar free powdered creamer in my coffee too, to reduce the amount of liquid creamer I was using.
    My "coffee" is really more like a "latte" when I make it. :wink: