Supper ideas

HI, I have only 289 calories left for supper, any suggestions, already hungry and its only 3:30, got a long night to go and if I get too hungry I will start eating everything in sight and not care about the calories. Help!!!!:

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    maybe you can do some exercise to help increase your calories? some body weight exercises or maybe go for a walk?
  • Tianzi
    Tianzi Posts: 74 Member
    How about a cheese and veggie omelet?
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Veggies will be your friend! I like to cook mine on the stove with a lid so sort of like steaming them. You can also make a salad with lots of lettuce and some lean meat on top? Going over on one day isn't going to kill you, so if you do go over don't freak. :smile:
  • What kind of veggies should I eat. I ate some green beans yesterday, 2 cups, and they did absolutely nothing for me, I was hungry hungry last night.
  • Ok, Something i do when Im wanting to get rid of those extra pounds is lean out my diet. What I do is make half of my calorie intake protein. Chicken is a huge staple in my diet, eggs too. I also drink a protein shake from time to time, all the protein helps keep me fuller longer. Look at my food diary and maybe you can get some ideas from there.
    Usually everyday i have a huge and I mean HUGE chicken salad, I grill or pan cook my chicken breast and eat a TON of lettuce with it. I dont count the letteuce in my calories, I also use a ranch yougart dressing,it has way less calories and it tastes wonderful. Its refridgerated so you wont find it on the isle with the other dressings....If i think of more ideas for dinner Ill let you know.
    I hope im not bothering you with all of this...:)
  • LyneLM
    LyneLM Posts: 76 Member
    I just had 2 Yves tofu dogs with Dijon mustard, 2 cup steamed brocoli and 1 cup of steamed cauliflower with fleur de sel; I am full - 250 calories!