Looking to Lose about 80 pounds... Anyone Have a Similar Goa

Hey guys,
I'm new here and I'm definitely ready to get a hitch in my giddyup and get rid of all this excess weight. My goal is to lose 78 pounds. So if anyone is in that ballpark range and wants to be friends on here so we can motivate each other I would love it! Unfortunately I don't really know anyone on here or looking to lose that much so I am in need of some workout buddies!

Much Love!
The Resident *****

Replies

• kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    I've lost around 90 lbs so far. :)
    Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,446 Member
    Me too! I'll add you!
  • kilaws
    kilaws Posts: 1
    I just joined a few days ago and I am on a mission to lose 80-100lbs. Add me and we can encouarge each other!
  • you can add me :) im currently at 207 and looking to be around 130-135, probably reevaluating at 150 goal to be a size 6, i ended up gaining a few pounds when i was on steroids for a lung infection, that put me at 211, so about 75 pounds need to go, lol thats almost double what my son weighs
  • WOW thanks you guys! Oh, and also I had no idea they would censor my username haha. Whoops! I am so thankful that you guys are so welcoming! I'll send you guys friend requests. Let's do this! I cannot wait to see how we all get EVEN HOTTER.