Do you use food/exercise journ to plan your day or you log t

Options
2»

Replies

• chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    The last 2 days i have been prepping my lunch and day time snacks the night before and logging as I prep - this has really given me a good sense of what I have left. Also, I don't know what time I will have during the day so I don't miss logging.
  • RoxRae
    RoxRae Posts: 60
    Options
    Hmm. All these posts are so interesting! I love to see how others are motivated and achieve success. I never know ahead of time what I'm doing. :\ I don't plan outfits ahead or anything because sure as the world I'll feel like something totally different the next morning. I do tend to plan breakfast, because I know what I'll be eating, and lunch too. Well heck, I guess I do kind of plan! The only thing that isn't planned is dinner because I am not good at planning ahead for dinner in the morning. I need to work on that.

13900577.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Virginia90
    Virginia90 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, but after just a few days, I think what will work best for me is logging my dinners (I meal plan for dinners a month in advanced, so I can play with the ingredients until they are low calorie/healthy) that way I know what I can eat the rest of the day. I'm not going to log exercise until it happens, and I'll just eat those calories in nuts and seeds or whatever after supper.
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    i plan ahead too.. doesnt mean i follow it to a T .. i make adjustments when i go off the beaten path ..i look at it more that it acts as a general plan ..
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I try to plan ahead and then just adjust as needed. But I also will log exercise ahead sometimes, and then eat accordingly, because then I'm forced to follow through with the exercise!
  • nofailureallowed
    Options
    I ALWAYS plan the night before, and pack my lunch too. I found that it helps me stay on track and prevent snacking if its planned out :)
  • momtimesone
    momtimesone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I enter my exercise in the am because it hold me accountable and If I do not do the exercise I feel guilty so its helped keep me motivated. Food I log a week ahead because I know what I am having for the week nd it also helps me because if I know what my calories are for that day I know if I will have enough calories left for that spur of the moment snack or if on that day I might need to burn some extra calories. Tonight is pasta night hence a big burn today :)